COVID-19 PCR TESTING SERVICES AT MBN
WHY TEST FOR COVID-19:
1.When one has COVID-19 Symptoms: Fever or chills, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Tiredness, Feeling unusually sleepy, Headache, Congestion or Runny nose, Sore throat, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, New loss of taste or smell
2. If you have been in contact with a known/suspected COVID-19 patient
3. Travel Purposes
4. If your Dr / Health worker prescribes the test.
SAMPLE TESTED: Nasopharyngeal Swab
- OPTION 1: Visit any branch of MBN for sample collection.
- OPTION 2: Call MBN for free sample collection at your home/office within 15Km.
UGX 240,000/= per Sample. – Results in 12 – 24 hours.
(Emergency Results in 4 – 6 hours at double the price).
Note: If testing for travel purposes, a copy of your passport is required!
WHY CHOSE MBN FOR YOUR COVID-19 TEST?
- MBN Lab is Certified by the Ministry of Health as a COVID-19 Testing Laboratory with a certificate issued for every result.
- Rapid Turnaround Time of Highly Accurate & Reliable COVID-19 RT-PCR Results Competent Staff in PCR / Molecular Diagnostics with over 10 years of experience.
- Customer Care Support 24/7 on Phone / Whatsapp / Email.
- Open Monday-Sunday 8a.m to 7p.m, giving you Convenient, Hassle-free Services
- Affordable Low Prices.
TECHNOLOGY: Real Time Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) with Cycle-Threshold (Ct) values reported
MBN LAB BRANCHES:
ARUA: Oda Road Anyafiyo Tel: 0752 739 545 / 0776 739 547 / 0795 302 404
GULU: Amos Obwona Road, off Lacor Road, Next to St. Monica Tailoring School Tel: 0775 194 739 / 0750 063 680
JINJA: 35 Namasagali Drive Next to TOTAL Fuel Station at Mailo Mbili Tel: 0392 175 849 / 0750 899 750 / 0775 194 744
LIRA: Police Road, Opposite Margaritha Palace Hotel Tel 0787 091 071 / 0703 123 970
MBALE: Nabuyonga Rise, Opposite Joy Hospice Tel: 0392 175 847 / 0750 899 713 / 0773 231 204
MBARARA: High Street–Bananuka Road Junction, Next to Tuwereza shop Tel: 0392 175 848 / 0750 899 742
Last Updated by Dr Freddie Bwanga on 09 December 2020