How Much do I Pay for DNA Testing?
UGX 385,000/= or $100 Per sample for Paternity/Maternity Tests.
How Long does it Take to Get DNA Results?
- 3-5 working days
- Express Results take 12 – 24 hrs but are charged double.
Which Samples are Tested?
Blood or mouth swab or any part of the
How are the Samples Collected?
- Plan A: Father and/or mother plus child visit MBN
Clinical Lab, consents to DNA testing, and
the samples are collected.
- Plan B: Call MBN for sample collection from your
- Plan C: Collect your own sample and ship it to MBN.
For guidance, call, email or WhatsApp MBN.
What are the Requirements?
A passport-size photograph and/or a signed
on and dated copy of a State-issued ID
document bearing a photo e.g. National ID,
Passport, Driving permit.
Is Prenatal DNA Testing Done at MBN
YES! MBN does DNA Testing to match an
unborn fetus/baby with the alleged father. A
mother’s sample is also tested as a requirement.
How Accurate are the DNA Results
from MBN Lab?
- 99.99% if DNA Results match
- 100% if DNA Results don’t match