MBN Clinical Laboratories (MBN), an AABB-Accredited facility, was incorporated in Uganda in February 2010. MBN is a complex of laboratories that serve as referral facilities for Medical and Biomedical Testing for individuals, clinics, other labs, hospitals, Corporate entities, Universities, Government, NGOs and International agencies worldwide.
Visit any of our branches:
Jinja | Mbale | Arua City | Hoima City | Lira City | Lira University Service Center | Gulu City | Mbarara City
MBN offers a range of specialized Testing Services with a focus on DNA/Relationship testing
- DNA tests
- PCR/Molecular Diagnostic Tests
- Microbiology Tests
- Clinical Chemistry Tests
- Immunodiagnostic Tests
- General Check-up and Pre-Employment Medical Examination
- Sample Collection and Field Services
- Consultancy Services
- Research facilities
Other Testing services offered for patient care or research include:
- Haematology e.g. CBC, Sickle cell HB Electrophoresis, CD4 count.
- Clinical Chemistry e.g. LFT (Liver Function Tests), RFT (Renal/Kidney Function Tests), CRP (C-Reactive Protein), D-Dimer, e.t.c.
- Microscopy e.g. Stool microscopy, malaria, gram stain, ZN stain, etc
- Serology e.g. HIV, Hepatitis B, Syphilis, e.t.c.
- Automated Immunoassays e.g. for fertility hormones, infectious diseases like Hepatitis and autoimmune diseases.
In collaboration with other Pathology specialists, MBN also offers Histopathology services predominantly for tumor/cancer diagnostics, Blood/bone marrow smear, bone marrow biopsy, e.t.c.
With our network of branches all over Uganda, MBN Lab has placed herself as an easily accessible professional referral Medical laboratory in Uganda and for the neighboring countries.